- New Internet Extensions
- About .Nxt
Dot-brands: a rights owner perspective
Most big companies are now aware of the new gTLD program, but what do they make of it, and what risks and opportunities exist with a dot-brand application?
Join our esteemed and varied panelists, including leading representatives from leading brand-management companies, a CEO of one company offering to help companies create their own dot-brands, and the lawyers who fought to get trademark rights properly acknowledge within the gTLD rules, as we dig into the topic and cover such issues as:
- Is dot-brand an opportunity or just a problem to be dealt with?
- Who in companies is deciding whether to get their own dot-brand?
- What are the legal concerns and to what extent are they outweighed by the business and marketing opportunities?
- What are the possible uses for a dot-brand?
- Which companies do we know are going to apply and what do we know of their plans?
- How should you budget for your own dot-brand?
- And much, much more